Welcome to the Justice Prince website
Community Empowerment & Action
Justice Prince CIC supports the active engagement, participation and involvement of disadvantaged excluded sectors of the community in the development of long term sustainable projects and social enterprise. We use a transformative human centred approach that places local people at the heart of the development process.
Transforming Lives, Improving Neighbourhoods
We utilise and build upon existing local skills, knowledge and experience engaging people in conversations about their neighbourhood; what they love, what they think could be better. People identify issues/concerns important to them and work collaboratively to identify and develop meaningful local solutions. Participation in the action learning process transforms lives and neighbourhoods.
- To support the most disadvantaged excluded sectors of the community to identify individual and community needs using appropriate methodologies
- To identify and support key individuals as community leaders and entrepreneurs
- To train local people and service providers in methods of engagement
- To provide support, supervision and mentoring
- To fill the ‘pre start’ gap in business and enterprise development
- To build community infra-structure by linking personal growth to local action that will impact on wider society, e.g. social policy
For more information
Please select one of the pages from the menu at at the top of the screen. You can choose between news of activities, community developments, and employment and training.